Glamie's

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sun Goddess Sun Less Tanning Loition Review

I love having tan skin but I hate exposing it to the sun or tanning beds , but however I don't do either of them since I have very fair pale porcelain  skin , so tanning and tanning bed are not a option  for me to get that warm glowing tan skin  , so sunless tanning lotions are my best friend to get that tanned look without hurting my skin from the sun !

About The Company
Sun Goddess has searched the Heavens to create the Best Sunless Tanning Lotion on Earth!  By using only the finest and most luxurious ingredients in the world, this incredible sunless tanning lotion will instantly give you the Most Natural Looking, Darkest, Longest Lasting and Best Sunless Tan you have ever experienced!  This wonderful blend of natural ingredients also moisturizes and protects your skin, helping you look eternally Beautiful.

 What Is It
The World's Best Sunless Tanner!

What I Received
(1) 8oz Bottle Of Sun Goddess Sun Less Tanning Lotion ( $38.95)
Rubber Gloves
10 Sample Packest

How Do I Use It
 I love how this sunless tanner works, the best thing is there so streaking or looking like an orange carrot . First things first , if you want a flawless tan and want it to look like a million bucks , you must exfoliate your skin first before apply any product , next slip on those glove( I do recommend the glove , just so your hand dont get stained),  and work the product into the skin until all the product is completely soaked into your skin , don't shower right after apply the sunless tanner, I would wait a good 3-5 hour or the next day to make sure that the tanner is really soaked in and absorbed well into the skin!

Benefit Of Sun Goddess Sunless Tanner
  • Natural & Luxurious Ingredients
  • Beautiful, Dark, Golden Brown Color
  • Tans Instantly
  • Quick Drying
  • Sunless Tan Will Last Up To 10 Days
  • Tan Will Not Rub Off On Clothing
  • Smells Delicious
  • Animal Cruelty Free
  • Application Gloves Included
 
Before & After

 Pigmentation/Texture
The pigmentation is amazing , you will get awesome color for using this sunless tanner just one time , but of course if you wanna wanna look dark to add another layer after it dry , or if you wanna just a soft sunkiss glow add  less , but however this will give you a awesome tan regardless of how much you use , the color payoff is beyond any other sunless tanner I have used !The texture is pretty much like most sunless tanner , this one is a semi thick texture but goes on so even and smooth ,the product is a dark rich chocolate color , but don't let that fool you when applying it !

Scent
This lotion smells sweet unlike most sunless tanners it doesn't make me smell chemically.
It also is moisturizing, which I find amazing, most sunless tanners leave my skin dry and uncomfortable.

Staying Power
Sun Goddess will last between 10-12 day , that is with showering , I never had fading , or rubbing of with this tanner !
 
Price
  The sunless tanner is $38.95 which may seem expensive at first but I promise in terms of self tanner and it's quality it is incredibly well priced! This bottle can last between 1-5 month , if not longer , a little product goes a long way!  With every purchase also comes 10 free packets for giveaway or you can just keep them for yourself!
 
 My Thoughts- Sun Goddess is made with natural ingredients that moisture's the skin. It leaves the skin with a beautiful dark golden brown color; it is quick drying, doesn’t rub off, smells great and can last up to 10 days! I love this product! It is great not having to apply it every single day to maintain the color and I love having tan skin without the risk of skin cancer or sun damage. 
 
 **These products were sent to me by Sun Goddess for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**

Wanna Purchase Sun Goddess Sunless Tanning Lotion ?

Enter Code  THEGLAMGODDESS at check out and receive 10 % off !!
 
 Please stop by my social media's 
  • Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 Have your tried Sun Goddess Sunless Tanner yet ?  You should !!

2 comments:

  1. Great review, this product sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantel , It awesome I loved it :)

      Delete