Glamie's

Monday, March 4, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review

Garnier has been on the ball lately with their new launches , As a BzzAgent I was sent a free bottle of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrution Miracle Dry Oil   I hope this blog will help inform you about this product and help you decide if it’s right for you.

What Is It 
A multi-use dry oil with olive ,avocado and shea delivers rapid action nourishment to treat dry hair and skin without oiliness. It is perfect for everyday use on hair and body, and can even be used to treat dry area on the face.


Benefits Of Hair/Body/Face?
  1.  Take dry damage hair to a new level 
  2. Adds Shine & Strength
  3. Add Moisture to your face/body /hair 
  4. Calms Frizz
  5. Smooths cuticles and on your nails if they are prone to cracking and peeling.
  6. Helps dry scalps 
 How It Works
Body-Spray & massage into the skin .
Hair-Hold bottle 6-8 inches and spray on your hair ,spray sparingly to damp hair & style.
Face-Spray into palm and message into the skin , DO NOT apply straight to the face.


Scent


I love the scent . It is a very settle beachy suntanning lotion /apricot scent  , the scent does seem to linger on your skin &hair but doesn't have a overpowering scent !

Price  
 Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrution Miracle Dry Oil retails between $5,99-7.99 depending where you purchase it from , Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrution Miracle Dry Oil is available anywhere Garnier Fructis products are sold ( Walmart , Target ,CVS ,Walgreen )

My Thoughts-I first tried this product on my hair , I used it as a detangler /leave in conditioner, however I didn't have great luck with it , I already have very thick ,curly ,frizzy hair and normally dont use hair oil unless my hair is in serious need of a pick me up to make it more lively , this oil didnt really do anything for my hair beside make it look very oily and weighted down more then it already it ,it didnt really help the frizz either beside make my frizz have a matted look .I did try this one my skin and I did enjoy it , I have very dry skin around my stomach area and back that it so bad it flakes and itches like crazy , this oil works so well for dry skin , I have been using this since I got it on my skin and I no longer have dry skin , I normally use baby oil , or other drugstore oil that your can put in a bath and let soak into the skin , what I like about the Garnier oil is you can just spray it right on to the area and just rub it right into without have to much oil on your skin and looking grease and it absorbs so quick you wont even no you put it on , as far as using this on my face I havent tried , I already have very oil skin and dont want to apply more oil to my face , more only mean more breakout , is surely dont want that , but I do think is you have dry skin that this might work for you as a night time moisturizer but if you have oily/combo or sensitive skin to skip this product .


**These products were sent to me by Bzzagent  for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 



What is Bzzagent ?BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to.

Wanna get invovle with Bzzagent

  
Please stop by my social media's

  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 Have Your Tried Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil?

2 comments:

  1. I have it too, though I haven't written my review yet. I love it right after the shower!

    ReplyDelete